New Year's Eve on Hispaniola
Now taking bookings for New Year’s Eve 2018
R.S. Hispaniola is a restaurant ship permanently moored on the Victoria Embankment directly opposite the London Eye and the global spectacular of London’s New Year’s Eve celebration. Our ringside position coupled with dinner, dancing, champagne and laughter cannot be bettered on New Year’s Eve.
Amongst the many millions who watch the fireworks on the river at midnight on New Year’s Eve we guarantee that almost none will have a better view than our guests. But, however fantastic they are, New Years Eve is definitely not just about fireworks…
Ticket price from £499.00 per person
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a ticket
Contact our restaurant team on +44 (0)20 7839 3011.
(Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm. Please leave a message outside these hours.
- Champagne and Chef’s pre-dinner canapés reception on arrival (from 7.00 – 8.00pm)
- 5 Course Gala Dinner with coffee and sweet treats at 8pm (for all guests) – View Example Menu
- Live music during the evening
- Dancing on both decks after dinner
- Champagne at midnight
- Bars close at 1.30am, carriages at 2.00am