New Year's Eve on Hispaniola
Now taking bookings for New Year’s Eve 2019
R.S. Hispaniola is a restaurant ship permanently moored on the Victoria Embankment directly opposite the London Eye and the global spectacular of London’s New Year’s Eve celebration. Our ringside position coupled with dinner, dancing, champagne and laughter cannot be bettered on New Year’s Eve.
Amongst the many millions who watch the fireworks on the river at midnight on New Year’s Eve we guarantee that almost none will have a better view than our guests. But, however fantastic they are, New Years Eve is definitely not just about fireworks…
Each New Year’s Eve Event Ticket includes.
- Five Course Gala Dinner with Coffee and Homemade sweets
- Champagne Reception and canapés on Arrival (from 7:00-8:00pm)
- Dinner starts at 8pm (for all guests)
- Live Music during the evening
- Dancing after Dinner
- Prime position to watch the fireworks on the outside deck
- Champagne at Midnight
- Wristband to access Thanks Embankment area
Ticket price only £549.00 per person
Email: email@example.com to reserve a ticket
Contact our restaurant team on +44 (0)20 7839 3011.
(Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm. Please leave a message outside these hours.
We only accept bookings over 2 people.
We do not guarantee exclusive tables for 2 people – these seats will be offered on a first come, first served basis. Tables may be shared
We do not guarantee window seats.
Event available for people over 16 years old. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult and tickets must be approved by the RS Hispaniola management.
Ticket does not include extra drinks.
Licenced Cash Bar
NYE 2019 menu to be confirmed
R. S. Hispaniola will send tickets and wristbands via post – please expect email and call correspondence near the date of the event.
Example 2019 package
- Champagne and Chef’s pre-dinner canapés reception on arrival (from 7.00 – 8.00pm)
- 5 Course Gala Dinner with coffee and sweet treats at 8pm (for all guests) – View Example Menu
- Live music during the evening
- Dancing on both decks after dinner
- Champagne at midnight
- Bars close at 1.30am, carriages at 2.00am